|Posted: 11/23/10 09:59 PM|
|http://www.cheaperinchina.com Wholesale alife shoes louis vuitton women bikini lacoste men clothing|
Summary In this review we will introduce 2 ways toconvert DVD to iTunes for iPod and iPhone.
Part 1: Convert DVD to iTunes with iSkysoft DVD Ripper Part 2: Convert DVD to iTunes with VLC player Part 3: Conclusion of Comparisons
[b]Content:[/b] iTunes works well as managing the media library for most users, allowing them to maintain the content without worrying about loss of files. However, many people may have had a hard time of transferring their DVD to iTunes. If you want to convert DVD to iTunes for iPodor iPhone, this guide will help you solve the problem.
Part 1 - iSkysoft DVD Ripper DVD Ripper is a software which can convert DVD to iTunes for windows 7(Other Windows systems included), and it can output other popular video formats, too. It is professional in ripping DVD to iTunes, offering greater range of formats for conversions, capability of DRM removal and also better output quality. Also, it provides free trial for 30 days.
- Step 1: Get started Run this DVD to iTunes Converter (Free download is available) to load your DVD files, wait for 1 minute till all DVD titles have been listed in the central panel, and then click "Destination File" to rename each of them.
- Step 2: Configure Output Settings Go to "Profile" to define the output format by selecting common video ???MPEG-4(MV) Movie (*.mp4), and then go to "Output" to set its directory. Select a chapter, click "Settings" next to "Profile", then a window will pop-up to let you set frame rate, bit rate, resolution and encoder, etc. - Tips: Advanced Editing (Optional) Experienced users can select a chapter and click "Edit" to access the following options: Video Crop / Trim: Crop the black bar, resize the proportion of height and width of video clip; reset the start time and end time for the video. Video effect / Watermark: Make special effect through brightness, contrast and saturation, etc; add text or pictures as watermark on your video
- Step 3: Convert When everything has been properly set, click start to activate the conversion. You could switch to other tasks during processing. And you will receive a nice video when the conversion completes.
[b]Part 2 - VLC Player[/b] As a free and open source media player, VLC is a multimedia player, streamer and encoder supporting many video files as well as DVDs. This guide will mainly focus on introducing its capability of streaming video.
- Step 1: Get started Insert your DVD disc into DVD Drive, run VLC player, and then click "Convert / Save" under "Media". When you find "Open Media" window pops up, click "Disc" tab and then check "DVD" as output. Locate to "Disc device" field, make the directory points to the optical drive with your DVD, and then click "Convert/save". You could define the starting position of your video clip by selecting title and also choose to rip a specific DVD chapter to iTunes
Click "Convert /save", then a window will pop up to guide you select a location for the output file. Make sure you have set the correct file name and extension for the file.
- Step 2: Convert Click "Start" and wait until the conversion completes. You could move onto other tasks with your PC turning on during the process.
[b]Part3 - Conclusion[/b] Overall, VLC is powerful in both video playing and streaming. But since it is a player at first, it has inevitably limited the range of input and output formats. Also, VLC does not support the DVD with internal encryption, which has also restricted its capability of processing the DVDs. iSkysoft DVD Ripper concentrates on media conversions while it does well in almost all aspects: wide range of formats, multi threading processing, great output quality, DRM removal, video previews and advanced editing options including crop, trim and watermark, etc. Though it offers free trial for limited period and does not support Linux, it offers hassle-free solutions for converting DVD to iTunes which are valuable for iTunes users.